My main writing activity on every Friday is to produce my newsletter for my subscribers. An email list is essential for all writers.
Why You Should Have an Email List
- It is your direct link to your followers.
- You can use it to advertise your products.
- You can build a relationship with your readers.
- You can advertise your posts and gain more readers.
To Set Up an Email List
There are several ways that you can set up an email list. Depending on the number of subscribers, will depend on the money you have to pay. Many email companies are free when you have a small number of subscribers. This is a good place to start.
I wrote a post about how you can have an email list, without being connected to any company.
Attract People to Sign Up
There are several ways to attract people to your email list, the two main ones are:
- Offer a free course or resource on setting up.
- Add a link to your email list at the end of every post. This is allowed on locked posts as well as free.
For my email list, I offer a free five-day course on how to market your posts using social media.
If you are interested in signing up for my newsletter and obtaining this free resource then please click here.
Thank you for reading- To support my writing please join my page on Patreon. Where I publish daily tips.