In no particular order here are the Top 40 things that I am eternally grateful for.
- My daughter
- My partner
- My pets
4. My Mum
5. My amazing facebook group, which offers me daily encouragement and support.
6. Writing, whether it is through my website and blog or in a journal.
7. Reading, I like most books and the escapism that reading gives me.
8. The increased confidence I am gaining in writing. The actual believe I might be able to accomplish something.
9. Answering questions and helping others improve their writing. I wrote this post in response to a question from another writer.
10. The great connections I have made on Twitter. It has remained my favourite social media platform for many years.
11. Star Wars — nothing more needs to be said.
12. Films especially looking for hidden Easter Eggs in films I have watched multiple times.
13. I love history my two favourites are the Titanic.
14. My second history love, is Native American History
15. My childhood homes and upbringing which has inspired much of my writing.
16. My full-time teaching job. I also love helping others teacher better, through my articles.
17. Reading my daughter a bedtime story every night.
18. Saturday mornings. My partner has a lay-in so it is just me and little one all morning.
19. Summer days
21. My website has finally become something I am proud of.
22. Panda’s, they are so cute.
23. My new publication on Medium for all subjects child-related
24. My other group on Facebook is dedicated to everything books. I spend many hours chatting on there to other bookworms.
25. The series I have started on Medium, supporting other talented writers.
26. Poetry, which has become a new love for me.
27. The time I spent renovating my house with my dad.
28. Food and drink, all types, especially coffee.
29. Spending less time on social media and more time with my family.
30. Great quotes from even greater writers.
31. Daily journaling.
32. Manchester United, I put it at the end so as not to put too many people.
33. My childhood house which was steeped in history and appeared in the Dr Syn novels.
34. Making math easy for all my students.
35. Reviewing new books and supporting new authors.
36. Supporting LGBT issues.
37. Notebooks, lots of them in every colour and size possible.
38. My work family, who have made me feel accepted more than any other group of people on the planet.
39. Dymchurch beach and the amazing sunsets it produces.
40. Being fit and healthy